this wreath took me about 2 nights to make. 1 night i just wrapped all the styrofoam balls in yarn. and the next night put it all together.
what you'll need:
1. foam wreath whatever size you want
2. green ribbon
3. various sizes of styrofoam balls
4. 2-4 different shades of yarn
5. any embellishments you will want
6. hot glue gun
what you do:
1. wrap your foam wreath in the ribbon
2. wrap your styrofoam balls in different colored yarn. the easiest way for me was to divide all the balls up into 3 different groups so i had an even amount of each color.
3. next, just start hot glueing the yarn balls to the ribbon wrapped wreath. be sure to alternate colors and sizes. keep bigger sizes towards the base and smaller towards the top.
4. add any embellishments you might want. i got this felt shamrock from jo-annes.
5. hang up and enjoy!
This entry was posted on Friday, April 9, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.